- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Learn more about Bali's coffee and its unique taste with Geo Coffee.
- Pick up and drop off service from major hotels in Kuta Legian, Tuban, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa, and Nusa Dua area
- A/C transportation + driver
- English speaking licensed guide service
- A cup of coffee as shown on the menu
- Snack (fried banana or fried cassava)
- Several variant coffee tasting
- Goods and services tax
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Personal expenses
Geo Coffee Shop, Jl. Pengubengan Kauh No.94, Kerobokan Kelod, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Geo Coffee Shop, Jl. Pengubengan Kauh No.94, Kerobokan Kelod, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Learn more about Bali's coffee and its unique taste with Geo Coffee. Geo Coffee is a socially responsible business that represents farmers on the Island of Bali who produce some of Indonesia's finest specialty coffee beans. 'Geo' refers to the geographical location where the beans are grown at elevations of 800 to 1500 meters in North-West and Central Bali. Nested in highland forests within the Island's principal watershed the coffee trees grow alongside vanilla vines, cinnamon, and clove trees which enhance the unique aromatic flavors of the beans.
Geo Coffee engages with farmers in socially responsible practices that ensure fair prices allowing growers to sustainably manage their forest gardens and protect the watershed. A percentage of profits from Geo Coffee sales will be used for community development carried out in cooperation with the local Balinese Wisnu Foundation. Geo Coffee connects the location of the bean and traditional farmers to the barista and coffee lovers.
Taste description: Fruity and floral taste, medium body enhanced by pleasant citrus overtones with a clean after taste.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kuta Shopping Street, Kuta Street, Kuta Indonesia
After coffee tasting, continue to explore Kuta for shopping or just walking around.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour can operate with minimum of 2 persons.
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.