- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You will enjoy by both exploring nature and rural life in Caucasus mountains. We will hike from Griz village to Gur-gur waterfall by Gudyalchay canyon.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Rural meals and tea
- Mountain guide
- Travel insurance
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Baku.
You will observe rural life in Griz village, enjoy breathtaking view of Gudyalchay canyon and explore Gur-gur waterfall. Homemade local foods and samovar tea prepared from herbs will both recharge your energy and leave unforgettable memory.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.