- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We provide a fully interactive and immersive tour which is not available anywhere else in Cambridge. We don't just rely on our expert knowledge to paint you a picture of the history of Cambridge. We use images and even ancient artifacts, some up to 5000 years old, which you can touch and hold in your hand! Take a walk through time as you step through Cambridge Universities unique and ancient past, and discover the legends and tales which make this amazing city and university so unique!
3 Sidney St, Cambridge CB2 3BU, UK
The Round Church, Round Church Vestry, Bridge St, Cambridge CB2 1UB, UK
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: University of Cambridge, The Old Schools Trinity Lane, Cambridge CB2 1TS England
We will show you 12 of Cambridge Universities Colleges, including all of the famous landmarks that make Cambridge University such a memorable experience. Tour Includes entry to one of the oldest colleges in Cambridge, as long as exams are not currently being held.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.