- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Guided Pilanesberg Day Safari ~ How we spend our days, is how we spend our lives so come on safari and spend it wisely with us.
Our safari experience allows you to explore the park in search of Africa's amazing wildlife, the 'Big 5' and general wildlife game. Our local guides specialise in Photographic Safaris and therefore it gives all our client the upper hand when taking those magical photographic opportunities too. Game Drives are conducted in an Open Game Viewer with the option of sharing or booking a pvt safari for exclusive use (Optional)
Departs from JNB: 04:00
Return to JNB: 19:30
• Return road transfers in a SUV/Similar
• Professional Guide
• Conservation & Entry Fees
• Full Day Guided Safari
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small-group tour and safari
- Full-Day Game Drive (Open Game Vehicle)
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Light refreshments (Coffees & Teas, Beverages)
- Professional Field Guide (FGASA) Accredited
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in either Johannesburg or Pretoria
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional Meals
- Optional - Private and Exclusive Safari
- Curio Purchases
- Gratuities at guests own discretion per couple (recommended)
Departs from any hotel and lodge in Johannesburg or Pretoria
Daily Departures: May – August: 04:30 (morning) to 18:00 (afternoon) September – April: 04:00 (morning) to 19:00 (afternoon)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Return to any lodge and hotel in Johannesburg or Pretoria
May – August
Times: 04:30 (morning) to 16:00 (afternoon)
September – April
Times: 04:00 (morning) to 16:00 (afternoon)
The day safari experience is structured to allow you more time exploring the park searching for wildlife (Big Game), birds and taking those magical photographic opportunities with your own personal guide. The drive is conducted in the same air-conditioned vehicle used for the road transfer and is a lot more comfortable than the Open Game Viewer especially when traversing for 6 hours. All Day Safaris are conducted by professional guides to enhance your experience.
- Collect/drop-off road transfer service at one point in a comfy air-conditioned 4 x 4 SUV or Minibus
- Registered Field Guide - We are passionate in what we do and therefore your experience along with our knowledge will make a difference
- Conservation & Park Entrance Fee
- Limited refreshments (cold mineral still or sparkling water and a selection of popular soft drinks)
- Lunch (Saucy Burger or choice of breakfast)
- 6 hour game drive in a closed air-conditioned 4 x 4 SUV or Minibus with a high view point and the same vehicle that you will travel to and from Pilanesberg.
- Exclusive game viewing and unlimited time at game viewing sights
- Along our structured game drive we will stop off at a couple of hide-out overlooking water to see if we can get any wildlife coming down to the waterholes and to also stretch the legs.
- Personal items,
- optional extras
- Gratuities for guide/driver
Clients are advised to bring the following:
- A Camera with lots of film
- Binoculars – We have spare but it is your choice
- Sun Screen
Come and experience the Pilanesberg National Park on a full-day safari from Johannesburg or Pretoria. There are more than 7500 wild animals that roam wild and freel through Pilanesberg, and the park is home to all of the Big Five (Lions, Elephants, Leopard, Rhino (Black and White) and Cape Buffalo) with the chances of seeing the Magnificent Seven which would included Cheetah and Wild Dog. Other than the Big Five, you'll also have the opportunity of encountering Giraffe, Zebra, Brown Hyena or Spotted Hyena, Hippos, Crocodiles, Black-Backed Jackal, Blue Wildebeest and various other antelopes the inhabit Pilanesberg National Park with over 300 Bird Species too.
On your full-day safari, you'll enjoy game drives in an open game viewer conducted by an Experienced and a Professional FGASA Guide and not a (tour guide or driver) who has not half the experience and knowledge of our Professional FGASA (Field Guides Association of Southern Africa) Guides who also specialise in Photographic Safaris which will give you the upper hand on getting those magical wildlife shots with your camera.
After collecting our guests from your hotel or residence within Johannesburg or Pretoria between 04:00 AM and 4:30 AM, you'll travel to the Pilanesberg National Park. Upon arrival, our guide will be waiting to meet and greet you with a coffee/tea before embarking on your game drive. The game drive is a full day with full of excitement and a friendly and knowledgeable guide that share is passion with our guests in search of Pilanesberg's wild animals that inhabit the park.
During the heat of the day, our guide will take you to a rest camp or hideout overlooking a waterhole where you can enjoy snacks and beverages. After a shortish break, you will depart on another 3-hours during the afternoon continuing your search for Africa's wildlife.
We thrive on making sure our guests experience is of at the highest standards so feel absolutely free to our guides any questions you might have about the wild animals and the natural environment and they will be happy to answer accordingly.
After a much well deserved full day safari experience in the Pilanesberg with superb guides and beautiful landscapes and abundant of wildlife, You will leave Pilanesberg between 16:00 PM and 16:30 PM in order to arrive back in Johannesburg for dinner, where you'll be dropped at either your Johannesburg or Pretoria Hotel Accommodation.
Clients to bring the following:
• A Camera with lots of film
• Binoculars – We have spare but it is your choice
• Sun Screen
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 6 years old a private vehicle must be booked
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 9 guests per vehicle
- A minimum of 2 guest per booking is required
- Single occupancy there is a surcharge of R500.00
- This Pilanesberg Day Safari could be booked in a Closed 4 x 4 Vehicle on guests requests
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.