- 13 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Goechala Pass Trek is a high Altitude Camping trek in Sikkim in Indian Himalayas. Graded as the 6th. strenous Trekking trails in Indian Himalayas the Sikkim Goechala Pass Trek winds through the world heritage Kanchenjunga National Park. The Goechala Trek goes deep into the heart of the Kanchenjunga Range.
- Twin Share Sleeping Tents, Dining Tents, Toilet Tents, Cooking Utensils, Plates, Mugs, Food, Porters, Ponies to carry luggage, Kerosene for Cooking, Stove
- Dinners & Lunches during hotel stays, Sleeping Bags, Bottled mineral water, Alcholic Beverages,
Traveler pickup is offered
- Bagdogra Airport, Bagdogra India
Trek from the tropical forest of Yuksom to the alpine region of Dzongri and Thansing to Goechala Pass through the virgin and undisturbed forests of the World Heritage Kanchanjunga National Park. The Goechala Pass Trek in Sikkim in Indian Himalayas is a high altitude camping Trek. Categorised as Moderate to Strenous Trekking, the Goecha la Pass Trek in Sikkim is regarded as the 6th. most strenous treks in Indian Himalayas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a high altitude strenous trek & is therefore recomended for seasoned Trekkers. Fitness is very important. This trek is not recomended for those suffering from High Blood Pressure and Asthma.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.