- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Learn local crafts that have been perfected for centuries. You will be given step by step guide about the process and you will be given freedom to get creative with what you want to make.
- All the equipment needed for the workshop
- Professional Instructor
- Pick up and drop off in Batumi
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your accommodation in Batumi
6/18/2019 - 9/17/2021
|Tuesday - Friday:||01:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
Learn traditional Georgian knitting, felting and embroidery that was passed down through generations. At the end of the workshop, you will have new souvenir made by you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.