- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy a pyramid tour of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of chefren. Then have your lunch at local restaurant and Move to visit the Grand Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period Where you will be able to visit the laboratories and the conservation center. Back to hotel after your Pyramid Tour.
- - All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- - Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- - Lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- - Shopping tours in Cairo.
- - All taxes & service charge.
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping
Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Cairo
Visit the Grand Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. You will be able to visit the laboratories and the conservation center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.