- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy access to all areas of the Milan Duomo: visit the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte (closed on Wednesday), the Duomo Museum (closed on Wednesday) , the cathedral itself, and the archaeological area. Take in the sweeping views from the terraces on the Duomo's roof.
- Access to the Rooftops by Stairs, the Duomo and archaeological area, the Grande Museo del Duomo
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20121 Milan Italy
Visit: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20121 Milan Italy
Take the stairs to get stunning views from the terraces. Visit the Cathedral with the suggestive stained glass windows and the vertiginous columns with their majestic capitals. Discover the history of the monument visiting the Duomo Museum.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- A valid ID (ID card, passport or driver's license) is needed for audio guide rental.
- In order to facilitate the supervision of the Public Security Authorities to access to the Cathedral, you are invited to empty the pockets of metal objects and open the bags. We also inform you that it’s forbidden to enter the Cathedral with helmets, glass objects and luggage. We strongly encourages you not bring big bags.
- To ensure respect for this holy place and a peaceful visit to the Cathedral for both tourists and the faithful, visitors are kindly requested to read the regulations for access to the Cathedral and Terraces.
- In order to access the Duomo Monumental Complex, the ticket holder will have to be dressed appropriately.
- In case of adverse weather conditions, security and public order reasons, or other organizational or technical factors the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo may change opening hours, access methods, visit duration, or any events planned at the Duomo.
- Most travelers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.