- 5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We take you to a trip in the wild and natural paradise, with animals in its habitat, we take you to know one of the best beaches that the country offers, and we offer a typical traditional meal of the country, and to refresh a typical drink.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Maputo Elephant Reserve (Reserva Especial de Maputo)
Traveler pickup is offered
We take you from anywhere in Maputo.
6/12/2019 - 6/12/2021
|Monday:||12:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Thursday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Friday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Saturday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maputo Elephant Reserve (Reserva Especial de Maputo), Maputo Mozambique
A safari in the vast and beautiful vegetation of the Special Reserve, several animals such as: Elephants, Zebras, Gazelles, Hippopotamus and several other animals to be observed in their natural environment.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.