- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Anyone who knows Arraial do Cabo never forgets the color of the waters that run there and it is not for nothing that many refer to the city as "Brazilian Caribbean". Come and understand the reason for this nickname on this tour that includes round trip transportation, schooner and lunch!
- Transfers IN / OUT From Selected Hotels
- Boat Tour
- Portuguese / Spanish / English Guide
- Boarding Fee For The Fishermen's Association Of Arraial Do Cabo. R $ 8,00 In Cash Only
- Entry/Admission - Arraial do Cabo - Passeio de Barco - Caretta Caretta Arraial
Traveler pickup is offered
Transfers IN / OUT From Selected Hotels.
Pick-Up: 08:15 AM
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arraial do Cabo - Passeio de Barco - Caretta Caretta Arraial, R. Américo Vespúcio, 140 - apt 10 - Centro, Arraial do Cabo - RJ, 28930-000, Brazil
The tour starts early leaving Rio de Janeiro towards the region of the Costa del Sol, where Arraial do Cabo is located. The region is considered one of the best diving spots in Brazil, so you can imagine the color of the water. It is not by chance that this city is known as the "Brazilian Caribbean"
Upon arriving in Arraial we will embark on a schooner to begin our navigation through the following beaches: Praia do Farol, Pratal do Pontal, Pontal do Atalaia, Blue Grotto and Crevice of Our Lady. All are paradisiacal but Prainha do Pontal is where we reach the apex of this tour and where we will stop for a sea bath.
After enjoy the boat tour there is nothing better than a buffet lunch at a local restaurant, where we can replenish the energies and take the transfer that will take us back to Rio de Janeiro hotels.
Duration: 12 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.