- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We are offering a friendly experience for practicing your favorite sport (mountain biking) close to the city but in a unique landscape.
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up up to three people and their bikes from the city center to the trail.
Cluj-Napoca is surrounded by lush forests waiting to be discovered. Endless trails intertwine up and down the hills around the city and make a perfect MTB playground. Because of the multiple choices available, the length of the trail can be shortened or extended according to your fitness and ability. For beginners and intermediates, the tour comes with a free skills and drills session which will help you up your MTB game. For advanced riders two groomed downhill sections with jumps and obstacles are available. FACTS: Tour length: 18 - 30 km; Altitude gain: 500 - 800 m; Duration: half day to full day; Terrain: forest road and single trail; Recommended gear: XC, trail, enduro MTB; Recommended skill level: beginner, intermediate, advanced; Guiding fee: per half day, per person. Transportation: tour starts from the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.