- 3 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A genuine way to experience the thrill of running a dog-team for 1,5 hours and learn some interesting facts about sled dogs after the safari.
- Transfers from/to Rovaniemi
- 1,5 hour husky safari with a sled
- Informative talk about huskies
- Hot juice and cookies
- Arctic outer clothing
Traveler pickup is offered
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME
Please, check with the sales office the pick up place and time. It is very important to inform us your accommodation and mobile phone number, in case we need to contact you in Rovaniemi. During pick up driver will look for you by your name.
– Santa Claus Holiday Village: 08:00
– Ounasvaara Rovaniemi: 08:10
– Central Rovaniemi Hotels: 08:20
– K-Market Sinettä: 08:40
Our most popular tour. Enjoy the magical forests of the lappish wilderness, while driving your own dog-team. The sound of the panting huskies and the snow underneath the sled is the perfect soundtrack for the adventure. During the tour we drive about 15 - 22 km.
• Bearhill Husky, Sinettäjärventie 22, 97220 Rovaniemi, Finland
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.