- 7 to 50 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Chiang Mai, in the mountainous north of Thailand, is a city steeped in history that dates back centuries. Whilst crumbling walls and moats from those times still survive to this day, the countryside is one of elaborate Buddhist temples, deep expanses of jungle, fascinating hill-tribe villages and much more. It is no wonder, therefore, that Chiang Mai is one of the most popular places to visit in the country of Thailand.
So, why not take advantage of this discounted package comprising Return Airport Transfers with three of the most popular activities booked by visitors? ALSO making this deal even more irresistible is the fact that you only need to advise the date/time of your Arrival when you make the online Reservation. You can wait until you are in Chiang Mai to book precise dates for the Kanthoke Dinner, the Chiang Mai City and Temple half day Tour, the Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle full day Tour and your Departure Transfer back to the Airport.
- Return Shared Airport Transfers to hotel in Chiang Mai city area
- Khantoke Dinner Tour with Return Transfers
- Chiang Mai City & Temples half day Tour with Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off
- Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle full day Tour with Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off
- Visits to Multiple Destinations in Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Golden Triangle area and more
- Both tours and the dinner trip include an English speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any purchases of a personal nature
- Any foods or snacks not mentioned as Inclusions
- Boat ride across the Mae Khong River (optional)
Pick up is from Chiang Mai Airport. After collecting your baggage, an Airport Representative will be waiting for you holding Viator signage showing your name. Pick up for the dinner and the tours is from all hotels in the Chiang Mai city area. You will be given a time the driver is to arrive. Please be in the lobby approximately 10 minutes before your Pick Up time. Pick up for your Departure Transfer back to the Airport is from all hotels in the Chiang Mai city area.
- Chiang Mai Intl Airport, Chiang Mai Thailand
6/10/2019 - 10/31/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Chiang Mai, Thailand
1/ Our Representative will meet you at the airport to TRANSFER you to your Chiang Mai city hotel.
2/ You can take the CHIANG MAI CITY & TEMPLES 1/2 day tour on any day of your choosing.
3/ Possibly the most popular full day trip of them all is the CHIANG RAI & GOLDEN TEMPLES. You can take this tour on any day of your choosing.
4/ A KHANTOKE DINNER is a great way to introduce you to generous servings of homemade family style dishes on large platters eaten sitting down on floor mats at low tables whilst enjoying a traditional cultural show, including dance and music performances by several Chiang Mai hill tribes. This trip just out of town can be taken on any evening of your choosing.
5/ You will be driven by air-conditioned mini-van back to the airport for the Departure TRANSFER.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Whilst the Transfers and Khantoke Dinner are wheelchair (collapsible) accessible, the tours both consist of steps and uneven surfaces so are not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 2 Adults required to book this Package.
- Infant seats are available in Chiang Mai but cannot be guaranteed/confirmed (On Request only)
- For Khantoke Dinner, please call local operator to make booking before 1.30pm on day of Activity. (at least 6 hours Notice)
- For tours, please call local operator to make bookings before 4.00pm the day prior to Activity.
- For Departure Transfer, please call local operator to make booking before 4.00pm the day prior to your flight
- The Airport Representative will ensure you have the Contact Number of the local operator
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary.
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended on day tours
- Package valid for Chiang Mai City hotels only. (Four Seasons Golden Triangle Resort and Veranda Resort will incur Surcharge)
- For Evening Khantoke Dinner tour there is no specific Dress Code. Just be 'Neat Casual'
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.