- 3 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Amarnath cave has a special significance associated with Lord Shiva. It is said that, Shiva narrated the story of the creation of the universe and the secret of immortality to his companion Parvati, here in this cave. Scriptures say that, once upon a time, Maa Parvati curiously asked Lord Shiva, the reason that made him to wear Mund Mala or beads of head, upon which he replied that, beloved every time you are born, I wear a new head and add it to my Mund mala. This perplexed Parvati and she asked Lord Shiva, why it is that he is all immortal and she die every time, and her body gets destroyed? Lord Shiva then replied to Parvati, this happens because of the Amar Katha. Upon continuous demand from Maa parvati, he chose a secluded place (so that no one else would be able to listen to the story), to narrate to her the secret of the story of the creation of the world and the most suitable place he found was Amarnath cave.
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Helipad Tickets, Hotel Accomodation, Breakfast & Dinner, Transportation
- Pony, Sledge, Local Cab
- Entry/Admission - Sonamarg
- Entry/Admission - Amarnath Cave
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Ul-Alam International Airport Srinagar
Traveler pickup is offered
- Srinagar Airport, Srinagar India
Day 1: ARRIVAL SRINAGAR AIPORT
Stop At: Sonamarg, Srinagar India
Pickup from Srinagar Airport and transfer to Sonamarg Hotel. Wherein you can visit Zero Point, Thajiwas Glacier (at your own cost) and can take a pony ride (at your own cost). Overnight stay at Sonamarg Hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at Hotel Mount View Sonamarg.
Day 2: AMARNATH CAVE DARSHAN
Stop At: Amarnath Cave, Sonamarg, Baltal, Kashmir Baltal Amarnath Trek, Forest Block, Anantnag 192230 India
After breakfast leave for Amarnath Cave Darshan by helipad. Evening back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Srinagar Hotel.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at Srinagar Hotel Grand Mahal.
Day 3: DEPARTURE SRINAGAR AIRPORT
Stop At: Sheikh Ul-Alam International Airport Srinagar, Indragandhi Road, Humhama, Badgam, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190007
After breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to Srinagar Airport.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.