- 7 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We will pickup you from hotel at the early morning and will take you to Quba region, Krasnaya Sloboda Village, 165 km away from Baku with driver and professional guide. This tour is unique, because you will learn how Azeri people are tolerant to all nations and religions. Thus, a settlement of a large numbers of Jewish citizens was organized without fear of discrimination, retribution, or clashes with neighboring towns and states. Today, seven synagogues have been preserved. They are all built of bricks, and the larger ones are decorated with onion domes.
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - The Guba Genocide Memorial Complex
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in Baku
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Guba Genocide Memorial Complex, Quba Azerbaijan
Located 165 km northwest of Baku, Krasnaya Sloboda (Red village) is believed to be a unique all-Jewish city outside Israel.Here, you can take a breath of fresh air of Quba, enjoy the high ridges of the Shakhdag Mountain, quiet and peaceful Kudiyal River, and Tyangya Alty Waterfall to the full, and taste the spring water of Gizbenovshi. We want to show you how do Mountain Jews live in Azerbaijan. We will show you also sinagogues, Jewish schools and beautiful landscapes in Quba. This tour is avilable daily except Saturdays
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.