- 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our 1-1 surf lessons are uniquely tailored to the individual and their skill level. Our head coach and founder Duran Barr has over 20+ years of professional surfing experience and is an extremely advanced watermen. All of our instructors are CPR certified and make safety a top priority. The Oceanside Harbor is a perfect place to both learn how to surf or advance your surfing technique.
Here at North County Surf Academy we use a brand new fleet of the best foam boards available on the market and have an entire line of barely used wetsuits of all different sizes.
- Use of wetsuit
- Use of Foam Board
- Entry/Admission - Oceanside Harbor Village
- Parking Fees
North County Surf Academy, 999 N Pacific St, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
Returns to original departure point
Private surf lesson will include 1-1 beach instruction, surfing fundamentals, water awareness, and surfing etiquette. Price includes custom fitted wetsuit and foam board specific to height and weight dimensions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.