- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The best wines and piscos, the mystery of a town and the charms of an oasis in the desert await you.
The Oasis of the Huacachina awaits you. Go through the Artisan Center and go to the Laguna, walk, buy crafts or go for some extreme activity.
We will start our tour in the Plaza de armas, visit the Sanctuary of Luren, the Traditional Chocolatería Helena and we can taste the traditional tiles and chocotejas.
We will arrive at the hamlet of Cachiche called "Tierra de Brujas".
We will take a tour of the enigmatic "7 Heads Palm Tree".
We will arrive at an artisan vineyard to taste wines and piscos to finally reach Laguna Huacachina.
- Hotel pickup
- Certificated tour guide.
- Tourist transportation.
- Visit to all places mencioned
- Dunebuggy and sandboarding excursion
- Gifts, souvenirs or personal purchases.
- Entry/Admission - Parque De Las Brujas De Cachiche
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from the hotel in Ica.
Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination and acceptance with the operator.
For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
10am - 1:30pm - 4pm
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oasis of Huacachina, Urb. Sebastian Barranca L- 19, Ica 11000 Peru
It is very cool to see and walk around and learn of the history of the place. It is also amazing to see a oasis like that in the middle of sand dunes. It could use some work cleaning it up but still great to see.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Plaza de Armas 1, Ica 11000 Peru
Check out the architecture, people watch or enjoy a beer or pisco at one of the many places.
Pass By: Huacachina Lagoon, Ica 11000, Peru
This lake can be found in the centre of Huacachina and is a definite must see if visiting Ica or Huacachina itself. The lake is beautiful and one can rent a boat or swim in its waters. The lake itself is lined with shops, restaurants, bars and cafes and is a very peaceful area in which to stop for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a drink. The lake is right next to the desert's sand dunes in which there is lots to do nearby such as dune buggying and sandboarding.
Stop At: Parque De Las Brujas De Cachiche, Ica Peru
It is a very well designed theme park that talks about the mystical history of Cachiche. Munumentos to the witches.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.