- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- We begin our day visiting Assisi, the old town and the Franciscan places: Basilica di San Francesco, Chiesa di Santa Chiara, Piazza del Comune, Cattedrale di San Rufino, Chiesa di San Damiano.
- River rafting is certainly one of the most fun and exciting activities to live in Umbria. Aboard an unsinkable raft, we launch ourselves into an adventurous descent on the streams, pushed by water currents, through places of great naturalistic interest otherwise inaccessible: rock walls, waterfalls, woods and large meadows.
- The Cascata delle Marmore is the highest in Europe. It pours into the valley formed by the river Nera, an environment extraordinarily rich in cultural, historical and naturalistic heritage. The botanical guides of the park will take you along the ring of the nymph and the meeting of the waters paths, telling you the legend about the origin of the Marmore Falls and providing notions about the most characteristic and curious flora that will fascinate even children.
- Entry/Admission - Cascata delle Marmore
Assisi Stazione, 06081 Santa Maria degli Angeli, Province of Perugia, Italy
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Saint Francis of Assisi Parish, Bakats ter 13, Budapest 1092 Hungary
Stop At: Cascata delle Marmore, Voc. Cascata, 30, 05100 Marmore, Terni Italy
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.