- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Make the most of your Yellowstone vacation by taking the time to see more than roadside sights. Horseback riding may be the best way to fully experience the West and all that the Montana mountains can offer. Stop driving and start riding! Your Yellowstone vacation improves when you slow down and take time to experience your destination.
Ride through the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness on the edge of Yellowstone with a soothing horseback swaying motion, then enjoy a steak dinner under the big sky! Complete with a fire pit to roast your marshmallows for some tasty s'mores!
- Dinner - A steak dinner is ready when you arrive after your one hour horseback ride.
- Long pants & closed toed shoes are required. We recommend taking a jacket or sweatshirt with you.
- Do not wear fanny packs or a large camera on your body.
- You will need to bring your own rain gear, the ranch does not supply clothing of any type.
Hell’s A-Roarin’ Outfitters, 164 Crevice Rd, Gardiner, MT 59030, USA
Returns to original departure point
Cowboy up and experience the beautiful backcountry of Montana! Saddle up on your gentle steed and head off into the Montana mountains, crossing streams and breathing fresh mountain air. Come experience the Old West and take home cherished memories of Montana. YEE-HAW!!
The Cowboy Cookout includes a steak dinner, side salads, beverages and desert! Marshmallow Roasting over the campfire to follow!!
All of our Horseback Rides take place in the Absaroka-Beartooth Mountains, bordering Yellowstone National Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.