- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Chauffeur driven tour in a Mercedes luxury saloon or 7 seater Van.
This tour takes you to the island monastery of Our Lady of the Rock via a short boat ride from the historic nautical town of Perast. Then we travel to the Roman built 1st Century city of Kotor, this one city shows the legacy from centuries of conquering nations and the handiwork of those dedicated to the faith of God. Walking thru the majestic town of Kotor you step back in time surrounded by legendary sites of powerful nations stand side by side with the everlasting monuments of the faithful.
Climb the great wall of Kotor, 1350 steps to the breathtaking view at 1200m above sea level.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Wine available upon request
- Entry/Admission - Marina Perast
- Entry/Admission - Kotor Old City
Herceg Novi, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup from any hotel / location within Montenegro.
Kotor Port, Lazure Marina, Portonovi Marina, Porto Montenegro, Lustica Bay Marina, Budva
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marina Perast, Montenegro
From here guests will travel by local boat to the Island Monastery
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kotor Old City, Stari grad, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
Guests will be allowed to walk through the Old Town and discover Castles & Churches built since the city was founded by the Romans back in the 1st Century. The adventurous and fit can take on the 1350 steps of the Great Wall of Kotor.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.