- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hi. Konnichiwa! Thank you for visiting my page. My name is Saya. I live in Tokyo, Japan. I have created Japanese cooking class to share our beautiful food culture.
I especially love to cook from when I was little, and my own passion for food and table settings exploded since living myself. I've got so many compliments for my tastes in cooking, and I feel as if this is where it has led me, to share our beautiful national food culture with people from all over the world.
My motto is living fun! That's why people describe me as a funny girl, I think! I believe you will feel Japanese soul and have richer experiences through enjoying traditional home cookings with me. The best thing to really know the country is to know what people eat daily and learn its history through getting touch with locals. So why not join my fun cooking class!
- Bottled water - Water, Green Tea
- Private transportation
Japan, 〒111-0053 Tōkyō-to, Taito City, Asakusabashi, 1-chōme−8−６ キリークボックス
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.