- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This very impressive Waterfall is one of the tallest in the area, spewing crystal clear glacier water 70 m into its basin. The beautiful path leading to Materuni Waterfall is located 2500 m above sea level
- Pick up and drop off at Kilimanjaro International Airport. Pre & Post Trek accommodation at Selig Hotel
- Fair wages for the Guide
- Flights Items of a personal nature Laundry Services
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick all clients in all Airport like Kilimanjaro International Airport Mwl Julius Nyerere airport an Jomo Kenyatta
It traverses thru valleys and hills covered by tropical rainforest, past coffee, banana and avocado “shambas”, the Kiswahili word for farms. On a clear day great views of Kibo and Moshi town can be seen. The hike to the base of the Waterfall can be demanding and hiking boots are recommended. As this trip is so close to Moshi town it is ideal for those people with limited time but who would still like to see some of the nature and beauty that this region of Tanzania has to offer.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.