- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Skip the hurried excursions, slow down, and experience Hawaii like a local with a kayak rental from Kailua. Clients will transport their kayaks via their own vehicle (soft racks and straps provided) to their kayaking destination! Having use of the kayak gives you plenty of time to explore nearshore Islands and secluded beaches. You can even get far way from the crowds by paddling out to the Mokulua Islands or Popoia Island to explore their empty beaches and coves.
- Kayak and Paddles
- Soft Racks and Straps
- Life Vest
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bird Sanctuary Fee ($3 person) to Mokulua and Popoia Island
First, one of our nice office assistants (and not a video like at other locations) will go over a satellite map of Kailua Bay with you together and show you how to safely navigate the waters. In that way we make sure, safety questions you might have can be answered detailed and immediately.
Second, we’ll show you the best and most scenic places on the islands you choose to kayak to and which areas of bay offer the best snorkeling. Lastly, we offer a free, basic paddling instruction when you rent a boat with Twogood Kayaks.
Basic Kayak Rental Includes:
• Safety Briefing about area you will be paddling in
• Life vests
• Soft racks
The offshore islands in our Kailua/Lanikai bay are home to the wedge-tailed shear water bird and are designated bird sanctuaries.Permits for landing on Moku Nui or on Popoia Island, backrests, dry bags and snorkel sets are optional rental equipment as not everyone needs them.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.