- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The lei custom was introduced to the Hawaiian Islands by early Polynesian voyagers. With these early settlers, the lei tradition in Hawaii was born. In Hawaiian tradition, these garlands were worn by ancient Hawaiians to beautify themselves and distinguish themselves from others. We are excited to teach you you how to create your own unique lei po'o (flower crown). For this special experience, we will meet in the Polynesian Cultural Center (please note that our kiosk is in a very open space) or our home which is nearby. You will choose your own tropical flowers and create a unique and beautiful custom piece made with fresh flowers. These leis last 3-5 days and will enrich your Hawaii experience tenfold. All of our lei po'os can be seen on our IG page, @poehaku. Check it out and we look forward to meeting you! Note: If the weather is very poor we can switch workshop dates for you.
- Bottled water
Polynesian Cultural Center or our Home
We will begin our workshop at 4:00 PM and end around 5:30 PM.
We will meet at one of two locations
1) Polynesian Cultural Center (PCC) (free admission) This location is a very public place and there will be a lot of visitors in the marketplace area.
2) Our home which is 3 minutes away from the PCC. This is a more private option compared to the PCC.
Both locations are accessible by public transportation or you may drive directly to our locations.
Parking is free and entrance is free to the PCC.
Leis last 3-5 days and you will use beautiful and fresh local flowers from our gardens.
You may see all of our haku leis on our instagram page, @poehaku or on our website www.poehaku.com
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.