You’ve got an hour plus to wait, and lots of hot travelers near your gate. Here’s a little help with how to approach that sexy stranger at the airport.
(No! Not like this)
1. I’ll tell you my baggage if you tell me yours. We admire a person who cuts through the superficial stats of life and keeps it real.
2. If you aren’t in first class, you absolutely should be. Compliments go a long way, friends.
3. I’m not a fan of canceled flights or cancel culture. How about you? This is a great way to gauge their cultural perspective and have an interesting convo if anything.
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? AKA a pickup line that’s not creepy and can lead to all sorts of topics.
5. You are giving my heart rate serious turbulence right now. See #2 re: compliments will get you everywhere.
6. Are you a carry-on or check your luggage kind of guy (or woman)? You can learn a lot about a person when it comes to their packing preferences.
7. I’d be happy to help you with the overhead bin. And let you have the armrest. Who says chivalry is dead?!
8. Have time to do a little kiosk shopping before your flight? A quick airport date before a flight is kind of a great way to kill time.
9. The skies are about to get much friendlier with you up there. When in doubt, use a famous airline slogan.
10. Hi. Are you flying solo … or taken? A direct approach can land you a few numbers. We’ve seen it ourselves.
We think we’ve covered them all – All the pickup lines you can use in the airport or an airplane, from cheesy to genius!
Have you ever met a love interest at the airport? Share your stories and how they happened below.