It should come as no surprise that the Los Angeles International Airport is one of the busiest airports in the country. It acts as the lifeline of the Los Angeles Metropolitan area, with thousands of passengers flying through it every day. Not only is it important for domestic flights, it offers essential intercontinental connectivity as well. Most passengers have travel itineraries of more than 3 days, making LAX long-term parking an attractive option.
Most Angelenos who fly out of LAX Airport would prefer to drive themselves to and back from the airport. Depending on how long their trip is, they can either choose short-term or long-term parking. But in many ways, LAX long-term parking often seems to be the cost-effective of the two. Read on for 3 reasons you should choose it and save both time and money.
1. LAX long-term parking offers value for money
Sometimes, you may not know how long a trip will last when you fly out of LAX. An emergency could pop up out of the blue which could delay your return further. If you’re on a business trip, work can take a few days or even up to a week. It doesn’t make sense to use short-term parking and leave it up to chance. You could come back to a whopping bill that could rival your airfare!
With LAX long-term parking, you already know the flat daily rate you are going to pay, allowing you to plan ahead. While the Economy lot will cost you $12/day, the CTA parking lot will cost you $40/day.
2. Valet parking service makes long-term parking convenient
LAX long-term parking has an added advantage of the valet parking service. It may seem like a luxury at first, but you’ll realise how much of an essential service it is when you return tired from a trip. Having your car driven up to you after a long trip smoothens out the nerves like nothing else. After all, the long walk from the terminal to the parking lots is one thing you can avoid!
3. Cheap off-site options for LAX long-term parking
Why go for on-site parking when there are much cheaper off-site options available? Using Way.com and the Way app, you can book a cheap and contactless parking space at one of the many off-site lots surrounding LAX airport. While on-site LAX long-term parking will cost you at least $12 per day, off-site parking is as cheap as $5/day! That’s a whopping Many of these lots have special facilities like free shuttle to and from the airport, car wash, oil change, and much more. Book with us and enjoy maximum savings on LAX long-term parking.
LAX Parking and Travel Tips
- LAX Airport is located at the following address: 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA.
- LAX Airport is 18 miles from downtown Los Angeles. The journey will probably take you around 45 minutes to complete at an average speed and without any delays. However, to be on the safe side, leave for the airport at least 90 minutes before you have to check-in.
- Parking coupons are often available for LAX long-term parking and can be accessed through sites like Groupon, RetailMeNot, and Ebates.
Additional Resources on LAX Terminal Guides :
Book your airport parking ahead of time with Way online or use our iOS and Android apps now!