Due to the increasing awareness of vehicle emissions and their adverse effects, most of us are switching to electric vehicles, and this has increased the demand for EVs. To enjoy unmatched comfort and reputation, people prefer buying luxury cars. Here we’ve explained the best luxury electric SUVs, their rates, and their specifications.
BMW iX xDrive50
Price starting at $84,250
BMW iX is one of the top luxury electric SUVs offering outstanding performance and range. You can easily find out the working of this mid-sized SUV having cutting-edge technology without much effort. A hexagonal steering wheel and a curved infotainment panel decorate the vehicle’s interior. BMW iX xDrive50 offers excellent handling, a quiet ride, and supreme comfort.
- All-wheel drive and dual all-electric motors produce 516 horsepower
- All season non-run flat tires
- Curb weight of 5659 lbs
- It has an EPA-estimated driving range of up to 324 miles
Price starting from $91,325
Rivian R1S, which has an unabashedly boxy design and all-terrain capability, is just as technologically advanced as other electric luxury SUVs, despite its unconventional exterior style. The R1S surprised us with its agility for its size, albeit the ride is stiff despite air suspension.
- It has an 835-horsepower, quad-motor electric drivetrain hidden inside the shoebox body.
- The EPA-estimated driving range is 316 miles
- It has a battery capacity of 128.9-kWh
- Over 104 cubic feet of storage to hold both passengers and your luggage
Audi Q4 e-tron
Price starting from $51,200
The Audi Q4 e-tron combines advanced technology and practicality to make luxury electric driving easily available for you. The e-tron stands out from others when it comes to handling its occupants with a luxury cockpit dominated by touchscreens where the driver is greeted by Audi’s Virtual Cockpit digital gauge display. Because of its clarity and user-friendliness, it is the ideal technological traveling companion.
- The EPA-estimated driving range is 222 miles, and it is even lower in coupe-like models
- All-wheel drive and the two electric motors deliver 355 horsepower and 414 pound-feet of torque. The horsepower delivered will be more on switching to sports mode
- When charged from a public DC fast charger, the battery gets charged from 5% to 80% in about 36 minutes
Volvo C40 Recharge
Price starting from $60,000
If, say, a wayward moose wanders onto the road ahead of you; you’ll be glad you invested in a Volvo because of all the safety features it offers. The electric luxury SUV C40 Recharge is unique among Volvo’s electric cars because of this. Because of its sloping rear roofline, the CX40 has a more streamlined and appealing profile than its boxier sibling, the XC40 Recharge.
- All-wheel drive and the two electric motors deliver 402 horsepower
- It charges from 10 to 80% in just about 37 minutes
- The EPA-estimated driving range is 223 miles
Tesla Model Y
Price starting at $67,695
The Tesla Model Y which is based on the same platform as the Model 3 car has the same electric powertrain. It has enough carrying capacity. A massive touchscreen panel dominates the simple interior, as it is in all Tesla automobiles. The time it takes to go from 0 to 60 mph is closer to 3.5 seconds in this version than in the long-range version (4.8 seconds).
- It has a cargo space of 76 cu.ft.
- All-wheel drive with two ultra-responsive, independent electric motors
- The EPA-estimated driving range is 330 miles
Price starting at $54,000
The Mercedes-Benz EQB is an advanced luxury electric SUV with cutting-edge technology. The EQB’s upscale interior is comparable to that of the Mercedes-Benz GLB, its gas-powered sibling. The digital cockpit provides clear tactile and visual feedback. The car’s steering wheel, center console, and main screen controls are touchscreen based. EQ-specific displays and designs are reconfigurable.
- It has a battery capacity of 70.5 kWh
- Dual electric motors deliver up to 225 hp in the EQB 300 and 288 hp in the EQB 350
- The EPA-estimated driving range is 245 miles
Finding EV chargers near you is now made easy using the auto super Way App. All your car-related needs, like auto insurance, auto refinance, cashback on gas, reliable car wash, parking, and more, are fulfilled by Way App.