Wondering where to find parking at Denver Airport? Here’s all you need to know about the best DEN Airport parking lots, where to find long-term DIA Parking and how much parking costs at Denver airport.
With over 64 million passengers traveling through the Denver International Airport annually, the fifth busiest airport in the United States is also one of the world’s largest aviation centers. 25 miles northeast of Denver’s bustling downtown district, this airport has by far the largest land area in the country and is the second-largest in the world. We have collected all the information about Denver Airport Parking both onsite and offsite in this comprehensive guide, and hope it is the one-stop solution to service all your parking requirements, whether long or short term.
Denver Airport parking options
There are extensive parking designated areas with eight onsite facilities.
Denver Airport long-term parking
Denver Airport short-term parking
Denver International Airport parking map
Denver Airport parking tips
Denver International Airport parking alternatives, discounts, and coupons
Denver Airport parking lots near the airport
Denver Airport hotel parking lots
Denver Airport Long-term Parking
Long-term options are tailored for those people who need to park their vehicles longer at the airport because it is just easier on the pocket. So if you are considering leaving your car overnight or for an extended period, any one of the four long-term parking options below would suit you better than the short term plans.
- Economy Parking Lot – The East and West economy lots are situated in the East and West Parking Garages.
- Mt Elbert Parking Lot – is located just south of the main Jeppesen terminal and has a shuttle service.
- Pikes Peak Parking Lot – is located further east of the Mt Elbert parking lot and also comes with a shuttle service.
- Off-site parking – Parking at these off-site garages and lots will cost you $7 per day.
Economy Parking (Economy East and West Garages) Rate
Per day $30
Mt Elbert Parking (with shuttle) Rate
Per day $8
Pikes Peak Parking (with shuttle) Rate
Per day $8
Offsite Parking (with shuttle) Rate
Per day $7
Denver Airport Short-term Parking
In case you are just dropping off or picking up a loved one, then you are better off opting for a short-term DEN parking facility as it works out more economical. The hourly and daily parking lots are situated close to the main terminal and have a valet service that will provide you with additional assistance in case you are in a hurry. The East and West Garages are situated on either side of the Jeppesen Terminal, and with easy access to the terminal, you will save precious time and money in parking fare.
Garage (East and West) Rate
Per hour $7
Per day $30
Economy (East and West) Rate
Per hour $6
Per day $18
Valet (Garage East and West) Rate
First hour $12
Per additional hour $3
Per day $33
Denver International Airport Parking Map
Denver Airport Parking Tips
Advance Parking Reservations
– For a fee of $4 you can initially reserve a spot in advance and subsequently, you pay an additional fee of $24 per day when you are on your way out. By paying the upfront fee, you can rest assured that space will be blocked for you in either the East or West Parking Garages.
DWI Parking Website
- The “Remember where I parked” feature allows to record and update your parking location on the website. On your return, in case you have forgotten where you have parked your vehicle, you only need to access the feature which will then direct you to the exact spot.
- The Parking Fee Estimator will give you the exact cost of parking in any of the DEN parking garages, depending on the date and time options you have chosen.
Additional Ground Assistance
In the event, you need any help from airport staff for jump-starts and tire inflations to retrieving your car keys if you have locked them in your car to even finding your car, you can call (303) 342 – 4650 for assistance.
Denver International Airport Parking Additional Information
Official Airport Parking Page
– Gain access to official real-time data on flights, airline rates, and seat availability, passenger information and even the news.
Denver Airport +Flight Tracker
– You can download this handy mobile app that will allow you to track your loved one’s flight, check parking availability, check-in baggage, book other flights, and even help you find your favorite cuisine at DEN.
Denver International Airport Parking Alternatives, Discounts, and Coupons
If you are researching parking options at the DEN Airport, it is worth taking a look at offsite alternatives as well, because they will help you save a considerable amount. From the information below you can access a range of services from parking and shuttle facilities to road conditions and even other flight bookings.
– Way.com is a one-stop parking solution that connects you with parking garages, parking lots, and valet services that are affordable options for Denver Airport parking. Its network spans 50 cities across the U.S. and Canada, so is a well-established and trusted site. You can also download their user-friendly app that is available for both iPhone and Android devices.
Parking at Denver Airport
You can find plenty of parking lots near Denver Airport that offer affordable parking options that cover a wide range of services from providing airport shuttles to helping you with your baggage.
Canopy Airport Parking
– is a service specially designed to serve your long-term and overnight parking requirements. Their parking lot is only a few minutes away from DEN Airport. Plus, if you reserve a spot online, you will probably get one of the best rates. The facility provides outdoor self-park, covered self-park, and indoor valet solutions, and with their 24 hours a day shuttle service; you will always arrive at the airport early or on time. The Canopy app is available to be downloaded on iOs and Android devices and will allow you to make or edit reservation dates as it suits you. With is being the first Green Garage Certified airport parking facility, you can rest assured that your vehicle is in excellent hands.
Park N Fly, Denver Airport
–Only a few miles from Park N Fly Denver, this 24-hour service offers uncovered, covered lots and luggage assistance. And the shuttle service, which runs every 7 to 10 minutes, literally provides you with door-to-door service, from your car to the check-in terminal. From special corporate and travel agent discounts to frequent parker points there is an array of options that will help you save even more money.
Park2Fly DEN Airport parking
– With this offsite service, which is open 24/7, 365 days a year, you enjoy secure long-term parking near Denver Airport. Booking online reservations are quick and simple, and they yet have a special travel agent and corporate discount programs that will see you getting more for less.
Denver International Airport Hotel Parking
An increasingly popular alternative to onsite DIA parking is the Park, Stay, and Fly packages that are offered by many hotels in Denver. With these packages, you can thoroughly enjoy an overnight stopover, leisurely take the free shuttle to the airport without having to rush, and most importantly rest assured that your vehicle is in good hands. In order to help you check on availability and compare rates, here is a compiled list of hotels that provide this parking option.
- Quality Inn and Suites
3300 Ouray Street, Aurora, Colorad0
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott
18350 E 68th Ave, Denver
- Marriott Denver
16455 E 40th Cir, Aurora, Colorado
- Staybridge Suites Denver Airport Parking
6951 Tower Rd, Denver, Colorado
- Residence Inn Denver Airport Parking
16490 E 40th Cir, Aurora, Colorado
Check out more blogs on the best parking spots in your city, the most affordable insurance for your car, and top-rated car washes near you.