Thanks to technological developments, car owners now have plenty of car wash options in the market to clean their vehicles. However, picking the best method has become more challenging than ever. What’s more, each car wash option comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Car owners must first study, analyze, and then choose a car wash method that best suits their cars. In this post, we’re breaking down everything there’s to know about touchless car wash in Springfield to help you make an informed decision. Read on to know more.
What is a touchless car wash?
A touchless car wash is a type of automatic car wash in which no equipment comes in direct contact with the car to clean it. In automatic car washes, brushes, cloth applicators, and other cleaning equipment come in direct contact with your car’s body to clean it. On the other hand, in a touchless car wash, the vehicle is never in direct physical contact with any equipment when it passes through the car wash tunnel. In a touchless car wash, high-pressure washers and strong detergents are used to clean and rinse the vehicle instead of bristles, brushes, or cloth applicators.
Touchless Car Wash in Springfield – The Pros
- None to minimal scratches: Many automatic car washes still use abrasive brushes and stiff bristles to clean your car. The abrasive brushes used in the car wash bay can cause scratches on your car’s exterior. If you’re looking for a scratch-free cleaning experience, look no further than a touchless car wash in Springfield near you. In a touchless car wash, no equipment comes in direct contact with the car; therefore, the possibility of scratches and paint damage is minimal to none.
- Save a lot of time: A touchless car wash is a convenient and time-saving option, especially if you find handwashing your car time-consuming and complicated. You don’t have to spend the entire day cleaning your car with wash mitts and buckets. You can get your car cleaned in under 10 minutes by choosing a touchless car wash in Springfield near you.
- Affordable: A touchless car wash is cheap and affordable than car wash stations that employ the hand car wash method. You can get your car cleaned from a touchless car wash in Springfield for $10. However, if you’re looking to save even more, then Way.com Carwash Voucher is your best bet. Using the Way.com Carwash Voucher, you can get your car cleaned from a top-rated touchless car wash in Springfield for under $5.
Touchless Car Wash in Springfield – The Cons
- Cannot reach nooks and crannies: Touchless car washes clean the car with minimal to no contact; therefore, the equipment cannot reach the nooks and crannies of the car. The accumulated dirt over time can damage your car’s paint job over time.
- Uses harsh chemicals: The usage of harsh chemicals in touchless car washes can cause damage to your car’s clear coat.
- Can cause water spots: Touchless car washes use blowers to dry the car. Sometimes, incomplete drying can cause water spots on your car.
The easiest way to find a touchless car wash in Springfield is by searching for “touchless car wash in Springfield near me” on your phone and then driving to the nearest one. However, if you’re looking for the perfect touchless car wash in Springfield near you that offers you a hassle-free car cleaning experience every single time, then look no further than Way.com. With a massive network that features over 10,000 car wash locations to choose from across the country, you’ll never have trouble finding a top-rated car wash in Springfield.
Websites and apps like Way.com offer professional and top-rated car wash services at great prices. What’s more, the whole family can get in on the sudsy action thanks to Way.com’s Carwash Voucher and Family Car Wash Pass that can be used on multiple (that’s right, multiple) vehicles!
Read our blogs for information on the best airport parking and hourly parking spots near you and the most affordable insurance for your car.