Event Detail: Chromatics , Mezzanine , Jun 12,2019 9:00 PM
Select a parking type
Outdoor Self Park
Parking opens 1
hour before event and closes 1 hour after event
Sunday: 24 hours
Monday: 24 hours
Tuesday: 24 hours
Wednesday: 24 hours
Thursday: 24 hours
Friday: 24 hours
Saturday: 24 hours
Commercial Parking Lot or Garage
Enter this location at 1064 Mission St. This open surface lot is operated by Liberty Park. It is located on the northwest side of Mission St. between 6th St. and 7th St. When there is no valet on duty, this location is a self-park lot and your reservation is monitored by your license plate. Trucks not allowed. Suvs not allowed. Minivans not allowed.This Facility allows in and out Privileages.
How to Redeem:
1. If no valet is present, your reservation will be monitored by the license plate. Make sure your license plate matches the plate on your Parking Pass. Failure to do so will result in a ticket or tow. You may park anywhere that doesn't say Reserved
2. If the lot is staffed, please show the valet your Way Parking Pass, either printed or on a mobile device. They will look to scan the QR code on your Parking Pass.
3. The valet will hand you a ticket and will park your car. You must have this ticket in order to exit.
4. When you're ready to go, show the valet your ticket and your car will be retrieved.
5. Simply leave when you're ready to go
Flexible. You can cancel the parking reservation any time before the check-in time for a full refund. Money back guarantee, no questions asked!