To report abuse, harassment, inappropriate content, or privacy complaints, please visit the Contact Us page.
To send us a complaint regarding circumvention of technological measures, promotion of piracy or other legal issues, please visit this page
Way.com will help to protect not only intellectual property, but the consumer as well.
Expeditious removal of listings reported to Way.com by more than 5,000 intellectual property rights owners.
Proactive monitoring and removal of listings that violate Way policies designed to prevent the listing of infringing items on Way.
Suspension of repeat offenders.
Cooperation with rights owners seeking personal information on alleged infringers.
Because intellectual property owners are ultimately responsible for protecting their intellectual property, and Way isn't an expert in an intellectual property owner's rights, we need your help in identifying listings that you believe may infringe your rights.
if you see copyrighted or trademark material not original to Way.com, please report to us and we'll remove it.
If you have a good faith belief that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you can provide Way's designated agent with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification or description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed. If you are asserting infringement of an intellectual property right other than copyright, please specify the intellectual property right at issue (for example, trademark or patent);
3. Identification or description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Way site, with enough detail that we may find it on Way's website;
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Way's agent designated to receive claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement may be contacted us by visiting this page :
Way has adopted and implements a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Way and/or others.
From time to time, Way.com may conduct sweepstakes that entitle the winners to prizes. Each sweepstakes has its own terms and conditions, set forth in the official rules for that sweepstakes.